InternshipsGain valuable real-world experience during the Fashion Internship (FDM 491) course. As part of your capstone experience you’ll become more knowledgeable about potential careers and better prepared to pursue future opportunities. As an added bonus, internships often lead to full-time employment and career success.
The six-credit-hour summer course you'll spend eight consecutive weeks at your internship, completing 240 hours.
Former internships have provided exciting experiences across the country including:
- Showroom sales assistant
- Retail sales management trainee
- Visual merchandiser
- Mall management assistant
- Technical designer
- Assistant designer
- Fashion public relations specialist
- Fashion journalism assistant
- Reality television stylist